Sydney Hotel - Sydney Style - Sydney Australia - Staying Sydney
Sydney Budget - Travel Sydney - Top Sydney - Sydney History
A Sydney Sovereign
Collection of tales by the 19th century writer, Jessie Catherine Huybers who wrote under the pseudonym of TTasma'. There are nine pieces which reflect a woman's view of colonial Australia and Europe. They include early works from the years of her first marriage in rural Victoria as well as the products of her later years as the wife of a prominant Belgian. The author's other books include TUncle Piper of Piper's Hill' (1889) and numerous articles and short stories.
Paleo Diet On A Budget
If you're checking out this book, chances are you have read all the amazing benefits of paleo and would really love to make the transition. There's just one thing stopping you: the high price of eating fresh, quality food for every meal of the day.
When many of us imagine a plate full of fresh veggies and lean meat, we immediately assume it must be expensive. If you just go to the store without a plan and buy the most expensive versions of everything, yes, it will get expensive.
On the other hand, if you shop and cook smart, eating a paleo diet doesn't have to cost you a single extra dime!
This book was specifically designed for those who want to find that beautiful balance between living and eating healthy without breaking the bank or giving up the things you love.
In this book, you'll learn many different strategies for making "paleo friendly" and "budget friendly" the same thing. In this book, you'll find:
There are lots of different tips and strategies included. You'll be able to cut the costs of you Paleo Down down so that you aren't spending any more than you are now. In some cases, you might even start spending less money per month than you do right now!
- A quick overview of how much more expensive paleo actually is than the average diet;
- A few facts about paleo and how it will help you naturally cut costs in certain areas;
- Ingenious tips for mastering the art of paleo grocery shopping on even the tightest of budgets;
- Pro tips for getting the best deals on high quality foods that are usually the most likely to break the bank;
- Habits you can adopt to help cut down on the cost of food, and;
- Practical strategies for cutting your costs in other parts of your budget to free up more cash for food.
Vault Hotel Articles
Vault Hotel Books